- eg_vimeo_ratio 0
- eg_youtube_ratio 0
- eg_wistia_ratio 0
- eg_html5_ratio 0
- eg_soundcloud_ratio 0
- eg_custom_meta_216 true
- eg_votes_count 0
Loved by: Donna LaHaise
Bizzy is an outstanding representative of the golden retriever breed. She is a dynamic working dog that brings intensity, focus and style to all activities she tackles. True to her name, Bizzy also has a wonderful sense of humour and tremendous enthusiasm for life. She is also a beautifully built girl who exemplifies grace combined with power and athleticism.
Conformation Bizzy is very nicely built with the structure to support the powerful athlete that she is. She has a good front assembly, powerful rear, nice prosternum and forechest, excellent spring of rib and a solid topline. She is moderate bone. She is very fast, athletic and agile. She moves well coming and going and has lovely side gait.
She has a good head with good breadth and depth of skull and muzzle. She has a lovely stop and correct ear size and placement. She has an intelligent, eager expression with a dark, nicely shaped eye and excellent pigment. She has a perfect scissors bite and full dentition. Her coat is dark gold with a correct texture, density and length.
Working Ability & Temperament Bizzy is a high drive, high intensity girl who lives to work. At the same time, she has the perfect off switch in the house. She is very sweet and is happy to curl up on the couch at home when not working in the field. She has a stable temperament, unfazed by whatever life throws at her, getting along with all dogs and people.
Bizzy is a joy to train because she loves to work. She is very intelligent and learns concepts very quickly and generalizes them well. She handles corrections well and holds up well under pressure.
In the field, Bizzy is a hard-driving dog with excellent marking skills, memory and exceptional water courage. She has excellent natural desire for hunting and retrieving. Bizzy completed her WCI on September 10, 2005 and her WCX on September 11, 2005. Bizzy went straight to running Master, earning two passes easily in her first season in 2007 but was unable to finish the title due to the short Canadian hunt test season. She quicky earned two more passes in 2008 and finished the title just three months after weaning ourGamebird litter. She also has one AKC Master pass, earned in the only American test she has run.
Health Bizzy has OFA Good hips and normal elbows, heart and eyes. She is a healthy dog, with no skin problems or allergies. She carries excellent muscle tone and maintains it easily, even when not training full time. Bizzy is primarily raw-fed, completely unvaccinated and has been healthy her entire life.
Relatives Bizzy’s pedigree combines some of the finest working goldens in recent history. Her sire, Can. Triple CH FTCH AFTCH OTCH Firemark’s Push Comes to Shove Can. WCX Am. *** OS, is the only living dual Champion golden retriever in North America. Push is clearly an exceptionally talented dog with correct structure, style, courage and temperament.
Her dam, Ambertrail She’s All That QFTR., Can. *** WCX is also an exceptional working dog, known for her attitude, drive, talent, and water courage. Allie has wonderful structure and is biddable, forgiving and has the most wonderful sense of humour, qualities that she passed on to Bizzy. Other talented dogs in Bizzy’s pedigree include:
- FC Wraiths HTR MN Bro Macdhuibh OS
- GMHR Phoebe’s Prize Piponia CDX MH AX AXJ WCX CCA VCX OD
- FTCH AFTCH Shurmark’s Split Decision Am. MH ***OS Can. FDHF
- Mioak’s Real McCoy Am/Can*** OS
- NAFC FC AFC Topbrass Cotton OS FDHF
- FC AFC Windbreakers Mighty Mo OS FDHF
- FTCH AFTCH Mioak’s Shake’n Jake Can. FDHF
Bizzy is from a litter of ten, many of which were placed in working homes. Her brother, HRCH Ambertrail’s Bring The House MH, “Blitz”, earned his UKC HRCH at age 2, earned in straight tests. He then earned his AKC MH title at just over 3 years old. Blitz passed the UKC Spring Grand in 2008, one of only two goldens to do so. Blitz also has all of his clearances.
Bizz was bred once previously in 2005 to FTCH AFTCH Ritchie’s Toronto Bust Am.***, FDHF. Her litter sired by Goose made her a GRCA Outstanding Dam by the time they were 2 1/2 years old. Her qualifying kids are in bold below. From her two litters, the first by Jimmy and the second by Goose, her titled kids include:
- Eur. MOTCH FTW HRCH Ambertrail’s Red Hawk WCX TDX MH VCD4
- CT SHR Gaylan’s Wild Goose Chase PCDX RN JH AX MXJ NF SCN SIN SEN WC VCX CC A NW1
- Ambertrail’s Like It Or Not Can WC
- Ambertrail’s Pretty Vegas Can WCX JH
- MACH5 PDCH Gaylan’s Duck Creek Wild Turkey BN RA MXB2 MJC2 MJP MFB TQX MFP T2B6 ADHF CCA RATI RATS MPD PTM-Gold CL3
- OTCH MACH Gaylan’s Wild Fly’n Kansas Quail UDX OM3 RN GO SH MXS MJG T2B3 WCX OBHF ADHF VCX CCA (High in Trial awards)
- Can OTCHX. ATCHc Gaylan’s I Am Not A Gaggle CDX RN MX MXJ XF Can. UD JH AX WCX AGIJ AGDC MADC
- HR Gaylan’s Son Of A Goose SH WCX CCA
- MACH4 Gaylan’s Grey Goose Happy Hour MJB2 MXB2 OF T2B ADHF
- Gaylan’s Silver Springs Ducks Gotta Fly UD SH MX MXJ MXF WCX VC CCA CGC